I love, love, love the simplicity of this dish. Simple flavors that work well together. This is fresh, light and will leave you feeling vibrant and healthy. The noodles can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator for a couple days for a quick grab and go meal idea any time you need. And don't forget your almond parmesan. It is a great staple to have in the pantry or fridge for meals like this. It really tops if off nicely while adding more nutrition and flavor!
Simple Zucchini Pasta
- 1 large or 2 small zucchini, julienned or spiralized
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- handful cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- few large leaves of basil, julienned
- drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- pinch or two of red pepper flakes
- himalayan salt & cracked pepper to taste
- almond parmesan, for dusting
Prepare your vegetables. In a medium size bowl combine all ingredients and serve with a dusting of almond parmesan on top. So simple, easy and delicious...